The Series of biennial Update Meetings is hosted by the International Paediatric Haematology and Oncology Educational Forum (IPHOEF).
The Forum has been set up by a small group of consultants involved in the field of paediatric haematology and oncology.
The Forum has the following objectives:
- To advance the study of oncological, malignant haematological and other related diseases and the care of young people with such diseases.
- To promote interest in/and educate the medical doctors and complementary practitioners in all areas of paediatric oncological and malignant haematological disease medicine and related fields.
- To encourage research for the public benefit into all areas of haematology and oncology healthcare for young people within both developed and developing medical systems throughout the world and matters directly or indirectly related thereof and to disseminate the results of such research.
- The Charity would also wish to make such knowledge available to those professionals with limited resources worldwide.
- To host a biennial multi-disciplinary Update Meeting in order to encapsulate the above objectives as far as possible.
The Forum is a charity registered in Scotland: Scottish Charity Number: SC039634
For the achievement of our objectives, we welcome donations to the Forum from the general public.
All money donated to IPHOEF will be used to support education and training, enabling the delivery of the best available care worldwide.
Please contact the following administrative team as regards donations.
Index Communications Meeting Services
28 Winchester Road
T: + 44 (0) 1794 511331/2
Become a Friend of IPHOEF
If you would like to be kept informed about the activities of IPHOEF, please complete this form.
We regret that IPHOEF cannot respond to questions or queries about individual cases.
Recommended websites [Links]